[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:13:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2005 10:43:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Considering all the contraptions that can be conjured up and cobbled
together on the cheap for the diffusion of flash illumination, I continue to
be
amazed that people actually buy some of the ready-made stuff, especially  the
high-priced, fancy kind.  Maybe some just have more bread.   :-)

Although I probably spend way too much time on this list and with
photography in general, I do still have a job (and some very good employees)
and  can
afford the $39 plus shipping for this hi-tech milk jug.   The part  that is
puzzling to me is why someone would spend hundreds and for many,  thousands of
dollars on camera equipment and then duct tape some piece of crap  on their
flash
and go out in public with it.  Now what consenting  photographers do behind
closed doors is their business.   The guy  with the milk jug or part of a milk
jug taped to their flash at a public photo  shoot is going to lose some
creditability in most circles.  Yes, I will  continue to look for ways to solve
problems on the cheap this isn't one of those  cases for me.  Did I ever tell
you
how I used the white trash bag to . . .  [{8^)  Bill Barber