[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:33:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2005 8:24:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
adacey@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I know  Lumiquest makes a lot of flash accessories, might not be
exactly what  you're looking for but a lot of different diffusers and
bouncers there (_http://www.lumiquest.com/_ (http://www.lumiquest.com/) ).

That is not it. I have a mini-softbox from Lumiquest and it works  fine, but
you know how we gear nuts are . . . we are always looking for a bigger  and
better deal.  Anybody else have any ideas?  Bill  Barber