[OM] A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:14:27 EDT
I recently had a photo made with a small group of others by a photographer
who was using a diffuser on his Can*n digital camera that looked a lot like a
small commercial version of the milk jug flash diffusers we have previously
discussed on this list.  Is anyone familiar with such a product and know  where
they might be available.  It might be a Can*n specific product and  looked to
be about a 1 quart size if it was a milk jug, which it  wasn't.  Bill Barber