[OM] E-mail for John Ockman?

Subject: [OM] E-mail for John Ockman?
From: "John Nelson" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:49:14 +0100
Apologies for the OT bandwidth but I'm urgently seeking the e-mail address
of Mr John Ockman of Jefferson OH. This very kind gentleman recently sold me
a hood for my 50/1.4 and it arrived in excellent condition this morning. I
need to thank him and arrange payment. However, owing to a moment of silly
inattention, I've just managed to delete a batch of recent e-mails including
my correspondence with him.

I'm not sure whether Mr Ockman reads this list regularly, but if anyone can
assist with his e-mail address I'd be most grateful.

--

John Nelson
Crew Green Consulting Ltd

www.crew-green.com