[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:47:39 -0400
I suspect you're talking about Gary Fong's "LightSphere II".  I think he
only sells it direct which is why you can't find it at the likes of B&H.
Cost is $39.  Scroll to bottom of the page for a pull down list of
compatible flash units.

If you google "LightSphere" you'll get a fair number of pages by people
who have atttemted to do something similar with a plastic bottle found
around the house.

<http://www.flashdiffuserinfo.com/>

Chuck Norcutt