[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:43:24 +0000
On my e-mail, long Re: lines get truncated.  This topic comes through as "A
loaf of bread and a gal..." which is, at least potentially, considerably more
interesting.  Considering all the contraptions that can be conjured up and
cobbled together on the cheap for the diffusion of flash illumination, I
continue to be amazed that people actually buy some of the ready-made stuff,
especially the high-priced, fancy kind.  Maybe some just have more bread.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --