[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:20:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2005 2:07:52 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Too  late, though, to get it replaced under any sort of warranty, real or
imaginary.  I got tired of f***ing with it and epoxied the five sections  of
the
damn thing together.  Now it doesn't collapse at the slightest  contact with
the ground.

As I was saying, you can always count on the list for a good laugh.   The
people I work with think I've lost my mind when they hear me laughing out
loud.
They may be on to something.  Bill  Barber