[OM] E-500 review and other questions

Subject: [OM] E-500 review and other questions
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:57:33 -0400
Since I am embarking into the Olympus digital world...I had a few
questions. I read the E-500 review which had been provided by Winsor.
Although some of it flew over my head....I noticed the E-500 photo's
seemed a bit soft compared to the Rebel XT. Also many people have said
that the 4/3 sensor is TINY. How does this sensor compare to some of the
other sensors? Regarding focus points...my understanding is that
"multi-focus" points is typically a gimmick to attract people that might
otherwise buy a "point and shoot" camera. Can "multi-focus" points be
turned OFF or changed to single point focusing in the E-500?

I am sorry if all of this has been covered before....I never really paid
attention to the digital conversations.

One thing I really like about the E-500 is the dual storage slots.

- Ali