[OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:22:46 +0200
Hi,

I am very shocked with one sentence you´ve written Joel. Some years a go,
one local photographer told me... never convert your hobbies in your job as
you will never feel them in the same way but many years are gone and I can´t
help stop thinking about photography. I am a little bit nervous becasue I
haven´t studdied publicity and anything related but I must try.
Dean... As I didn´t know her I din´t want to lose this moment. I went
running from the building that is in the background, running upstairs to
take this picture. ;-)
Chris. You´ve stayed in some very good areas from Spain and tapas are very
typical. I am very happy you´ve enjoyed in our country. I live in the
northwest part of Spain called Galicia. Sometimes people say that this
region is very close to Ireland and people are very similar. I worked in
Bornemouth for 7 months for Lloyds Pharmacy and many people thought I were
irish!!!
Thanks a lot Winsor and Bill. I don´t care too much about income.

Thank you very much by heart for sharing all this ideas with me.

Cheers,

Dave