[OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:09:21 +0100
David

Thanks for showing us those.  I really like the pose and expression
of your model, but I would have put her further to one side or the
other.  Having her in the centre causes a bit of tension for me.

The sharp friend in the sunglasses and with the glass behind is very
good.

I have just come back from visiting Sevilla, Córdoba and Las Marismas
(a bit dry at the moment for that description I think :-)).  As well
as trying tapas for the first time ever (we did not feel confident in
looking for tapas on previous visits to Spain), we really enjoyed the
architecture and the people as well as the food.  I think we had our
best meal of the whole holiday in Córdoba, in a street up from the
Mosque, sitting at the bar and ordering tapas and wonderful, cheap
wine.  Heaven!

Olympus content: I will put my photos up on a website when I can
catch up with my latest studies ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker