[OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:44:41 +0000
Yeah, just like mine.  You are one major labor-saver. I've got a bunch of crap
piled on top of my Epson scanner, which I would've had to move and find another
place to stack if I'd had to scan the thing.  Thanks.  :-)

Back to the Astros-Cardinals game, without guilt.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --