[OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 11:55:36 +0200
Not sure about olympus supply of adapters, but they can be found on that
auction site.

As for lenses working, best to experiment - I have used it with a sigma 28mm
F1.8 aspherical
lens to good effect, see tope 23 sardinian seas.

None of the lenses won't work, some you will maybe prefer more to others, but
they will all work.