[OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM Zuiko to Digital Adapter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:06:44 -0400
I think Olympus has run out of the "free" adapters.  They are adding an OM
to Digital adapter to the product line which they will be selling.  Street
price will be under $100.  I offered it to list members at $89 + shipping.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx