[OM] Re: gone for a few days

Subject: [OM] Re: gone for a few days
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:59:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2005 12:58:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

We have  had some very good times there. The grandkids still have fun there
but they  are getting so busy it's hard to find time to come up now. We did a
river  float three weeks ago.

Due to Rita, our daughter and her husband had a sleep over at our  house
(which still had electricity and AC) last night and the best part was our  3
and 5
year old grandsons being here for a little time.  They live close  and we see
them often, however it was special having their entire family here  for a
couple of days.  Two little boys running around in their Spiderman  costumes
and
striking spider man poses for granddad and his camera  was perfect.  Did you
know Spiderman (Spidermen) sometime ride  bicycles?  I look forward to the
river floats.  We are making our  first road trip with them in December when we
load up the Suburban, hook up a  trailer with some furniture in it and go visit
our youngest daughter in Golden  as she graduates with her Masters Degree at
the University of Colorado  at Denver.  She and her husband have a one-year old
daughter so  we will have the entire family together for a few days in
beautiful  Colorado.  These are the best times . . .  Bill  Barber