[OM] Filters for old folks

Subject: [OM] Filters for old folks
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:16:05 +0000
Paul McCartney is in Atlanta.  He was interviewed by Daryn Kagan for a fluff
piece on CNN today promoting his current concert tour.  Two cameras were used.
The one aimed at Paul obviously had a soft-focus filter, so soft it even
produced a ghostly aura, a veritable fluffy cloud around him.  The one pointed
at Daryn (who kind of tickles my fancy and lights my fire just a bit -- skinny
brunettes with dimples tend to do that) was unfiltered and showed her as sharp
and clear as a truly pretty woman can be shown.  If I were younger and single
and rich and ...

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from