[OM] Re: gone for a few days

Subject: [OM] Re: gone for a few days
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:39:39 +0000
Trying not to sound like Chicken Little, but from what I'm seeing right now,
what with the oil rigs in the Gulf, the many refineries in the
Galveston-Houston area, the fact that something like 25 percent of our natural
gas comes from there, Rita may have a more profound effect on the country as a
whole than Katrina has.  For those of you in the frozen north, the cost to heat
a home this winter may be quadruple what it was last year.  And the price of
gasoline next week is anybody's guess.

Alert Pat Robertson!  Maybe he can pray this one off to Mexico.  They're all
coming here anyway.

Walt, hoping to be wrong, like I often am

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --