[OM] Re: gone for a few days

Subject: [OM] Re: gone for a few days
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:57:34 -0600
We have had some very good times there. The grandkids still have fun there
but they are getting so busy it's hard to find time to come up now. We did a
river float three weeks ago. I could live up there all the time but then
would miss all the ball games and stuff going on in town. It's hard to be
every place at the same time. Right now I need to get some grizzly pictures
before they hibernate for the winter. /jmac