[OM] Re: Some images from my trip - and a Challenge!

Subject: [OM] Re: Some images from my trip - and a Challenge!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:30:59 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2005 5:12:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Any  guesses on the camera?

Moose, without doing a critique on all you images, I will tell you  that they
remind me of many that I do . . .  some I really like and others  would get
moved to the digital trash can.  So here is my guess.   Figuring it has to be
some variation of a zoom point and shoot with a built-in  flash.  Figure it is
not Olympus, because if you had told us that before  your trip we all would
have given you so much cr#p about it your trip might have  been spoiled.  Some
of the close-ups were tack sharp and others not so  sharp, so I'm guessing no
tripod. You didn't say if it was new or  used.

I'm guessing some version of the Canon G series.  If the newest one,  the G6.

You will no doubt let the cat out of the bag at a later date, won't  you?
The prize for a correct answer is, no doubt, a like new in box OM  3Ti which is
being replaced by your new best friend. Bill  Barber