[OM] Re: #329

Subject: [OM] Re: #329
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:04:22 -0300
On 9/25/05, GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 180mm f2.8 : green filter : Kodak T400CN
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05329.htm

I like the composition of this one but it seems to lack a certain
"oomph" that's in your other B&W shots. Seems like it could use a bit
more contrast maybe. Could just be the scan or the print (if you're
scanning from the print and not the neg). I notice you're using T400CN
and I had a terrible time getting good contrast out of that film when
I tried printing it. I've gotten a lot better at scanning B&W since
then so I may have to try scanning some again to see if I can get some
decent results with it digitally.