[OM] E10 quirks--just me?

Subject: [OM] E10 quirks--just me?
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:03:39 -0700
Played around a little with the E10. I shoot mostly thru the viewfinder,
not the LCD, but for the occasional macro, it's easier to use the display.
Live-view, there are black borders around the image, and the image itself
is off-centre horizontally and vertically. It's not the bezel, it is
active LCD area that is not being utilized. Playback of images also, to a
lesser degree, leaves offset borders around; more LCD area is filled but
still some empty space. Just me?

Also, using 2100mAh NiMH Energizers, after using the LCD for live-view,
the low batt icon flashes and camera shuts down. Happend twice so far.
Fairly sure the batts were charged (unless my bro had a go on the camera
while I was at school). Is real-time LCD a power hog? Reviewing after
shots I've had it last a long time.

Thanks.

--
new email address: iddibhai at verizon dot net
aim:iddibhai | icq:104079359