[OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants

Subject: [OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:44:04 +1000
>Where are your photos?  At least seven or eight people have had the camera
>so far, and I'm the only one who has posted anything!
>
>Steve Troy

Well Matthew Born sent his four photos to me yesterday so that makes two
now.  They're nice b&w, I like them a
lot...http://olympus-odyssey.com/gallery.php

I was intending on announcing Matthew's photos yesterday but I was up late
doing some major work to do on the OO gallery to get it ready for the big
influx of photos I'm expecting very soon.

Basically, I've semi-automated the gallery pages and they now run off a
database on the site.  This cuts down the number of html files needed (from
316 files to 2) and the maintenance is correspondingly lower.

Bring it on guys, I'm ready for ya..! ;-)

Regards,
Andrew McPhee
Olympus Odyssey co-ordinator
http://olympus-odyssey.com/