[OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on

Subject: [OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my...
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:12:48 +1000
At 11:26 AM 16/09/2005 +1000, Marc Lawrence wrote:
>I found that it really took a "spring clean" to move the mess into logical
>accessible piles, and free up workable space for future
>mess ;-). Now I have my new monitor (opened and installed
>the same day I bought it...so I'm learning) in my face,
>the printer to the left, and the scanner on the right, and
>the rest of the mess in other areas. I'm not a "tidy desk,
>tidy mind" type, but working the mess into only a *seemingly*
>(to outsiders) dumpy (dis)order has helped immensely.

I really relieved to hear that there are other people out there suffering a
lack of flat spots like I am.  My family lives in an old house that is
small and doesn't have many cupboards.  As a result I am constantly in
search of new flat spots to put things in, it drives me nuts.

Just yesterday I stood in my 'puter room with a sheaf of papers in my hand
slowly turning circles looking for somewhere I could put them down, there
wasn't a single flat spot left...

Andrew McPhee