[OM] Re: E10 quirks--just me?

Subject: [OM] Re: E10 quirks--just me?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:15:40 +0800
"C" is the nominal capacity of the cell, or called "CmA" quoted by
Panasonic:

During charging and discharging, CmA is a value indicating current and
expressed as a multiple of nominal capacity. Substitue "C" with the
battery's nominal capacity when calculating. For example, for a 1500mAh
battery of 0.033CmA, this value is equal to 1/30x1500, or roughly 50mA.

C.H.Ling