[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:09:09 +0000
My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love-- oh, wait, that was Jimmy
Buffett.

My hands hurt, my armpits stink, and I don't love having to do this manual
labor stuff myself, but the OM-4Runner is glowing like a jewel with a fresh,
hand-applied and machine-buffed coat of hard-shell Turtle Wax.  If an SUV could
smile, he/she would be grinning like a 'possum eating s**t through a barbwire
fence.

My day was productive, which makes me thankful I had the good sense to stay out
of this silly, off-topic discussion, which is going to end up being about as
pointless, inconclusive and unproductive as arguing religion with somebody
whose superstition is just as ridiculous as your own.  Might as well just go
whiz into a stiff breeze.

Tomorrow, I just may drive around, wasting some of my $3 gas, and take a
picture or two.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from