[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:11:39 -0500
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:24:45 -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:

>I don't think so. Franken may have a point of view, but he does not
>lie and he is careful to provide facts to back up his point of view.
>Limbaugh just makes up his own world.

Bah humbug - they're both blowhards who demonstrate the fact that a little
knowledge is a dangerous thing. They're also so surrounded by people who think
just like themselves that they've lost their
ability to see both sides of an issue. If you're basing your political opinions
on anything either of these guys have to say, you need to re-examine your
assumptions.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company