[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:13:36 -0500
> Nice crystal ball there.

Hey, I voted for the guy. Even sent him some money, even though I knew the
futility of it all. I suspect that you, like I, make a mistake or two each
year.

What we need to do is understand that, first, no party has every answer to
every question, and B, not spend too much time trying to make the other look
stupid. I think there is a need to point fingers, and we should do so
agressively in the proper forum (hearings of some sort), but understand that
if we spend all our time trying to make the other guy look bad for the next
election, we will end up with things as they were/are in 'nawlins.

Bill Pearce