[OM] OT Leica Flash

Subject: [OM] OT Leica Flash
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:02:28 +0100 (BST)
Sorry for Ot post...but it is camera -and- film
related.
I know a number of members on the list have an
interest in Lei*a cameras. I recently bought a lei*a
SF20 flash on the bay....Mint condition flash but no
instruction manual. Have looked on the net but cannot
find instructions...Can anyone point me in the right
direction.
  PS. Have just finished watching one of the best Test
Match Series I have ever seen. Good entertainment -
and the right result!

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK