[OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:42:57 +0100
Yes, I thought it was a good deal - at least, it came in below my max bid.

I didn't mean to denigrate yours lens in the least, Iwert, I was just
interpreting your words.  If it is anything like the 50/1.2 you sold me, it
will be in really fine condition.

For avoidance of any doubt, I would have preferred to buy from you at €250
than from eb*y at €247, no question!

--
Piers