[OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:40:02 +0200
This eBAy auction ended on august, the 27th.

I don't bid on eBAy france auction, since most often bid go too high,
compared to what you can find Italy, Germany and England, not to
mention the USA.

What do the condition of the lens seem to You?

Alfredo

On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:18 PM, iwert wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have for sale, a wonderfull OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro.
> Mechanics and glass are perfect. Exterior would be KEH Bargain.
>
> I'll try to upload some images tonight.
>
> 275 euro + shipping from belgium.
>
> Yours enabling,
>
> Iwert.
>
> ps: this lens is wonderfull on the E-1, and I'm planning a Katz Eye as
> well. For macro, only Manual Focus works really well.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.beta.messenger.yahoo.com