[OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 01:06:00 +0200
Many thanks, Piers

I'm relatively new to Olympus gear, I'm trying to understand market
prices for some optics I'm interested in.

Now I do understand what KEH is.

Also, it seems I made a mistake by not bidding on that auction.

Or I made the mistake when choosing photography as hobby?

mmmhhh

not an easy question.... ;-)

Many thanks indeed,

Alfredo