[OM] [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro

Subject: [OM] [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:49:10 +0200
It's obviously not the same, you got a good deal there!

but indeed as you can see, in the images, the lens I am selling is in
real good condition,

just that there are some little nicks in the surface of the exterior,
and some brassing at the aperture ring.
But it makes a great user, and has the distance scale in meters, for
those that whish to think so!

Iwert

Op 2-sep-05 om 00:56 heeft Piers Hemy het volgende geschreven: