[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 07:25:45 -0700 (PDT)
Bob D. wrote a harrowing tail:
> Well I went and did it. I hadn't put any red hot pokers in my
> eyes lately, so I shot my first (and last) wedding...

Bob, congrats!  You are now certified to be a wedding
photographer.  Every one of us has at least one of those
nightmare weddings.  Sometimes, a few more than one.

Anticipating upcoming shots and changing rolls early comes with
experience. It's not uncommon to have rolls with 10 empty frames
on it due to early changes.

Yes, digital makes a big difference in many ways.  No going
back.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com