[OM] DPreview Olympus E-300 review

Subject: [OM] DPreview Olympus E-300 review
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:42:11 +0200
BTW

on thing that struck me about DPreview's E-300 review,

Is that they could'nt found any trace of purple fringing on high
contrast images shoot with the camera.

Phil Askey asks (:-D) if the camera could have had some sort of
built-in purple fringing removal, since there seem to be some in-camera
postprocessing on an image.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse300/page20.asp

Hei, Phil!

Could'nt that be the quality of the telecentric design of the lense,
and it's absence of chromatic abberation?

Doesn't this make sense?

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it