[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:13:32 +1000
> Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I'm working at getting them to rename the site 'rightsideupmap'.
> The only problem is that the true map shows New Zealand at the
> top of the  world but, don't panic, we're working on that one.
> AndrewF

Pfft. That's an easy one. If it gains such prominence, we take
up the standard line of calling it "Australian" (unless it starts
throwing phones at people in hotel lobbies).

Cheers,
Marc (who's not using his OM - using an EOS10D with EF lenses -
but spends far more time reading most every email here than he
does skimming the EOS list)
Sydney, Oz (nowhere near Kansas, but my cat was called "Toto"
before we adopted him from the RSPCA)