[OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 35-100mm f2 Review
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:22:11 +0200
>  >May this be an side effect of using Olympus gear?
>

>certo :)
>we have this german e-system (purely digital) group, and that one too
>exactly that: helpful, kind, with loooooooooooooooooots of patience and
>sense of humour (well, mostly *gg).

Doro, I have looked up oly-e.de several times,
lots of good information and good spirit there.
But I can only understand very little of what is
said. I would like to know German to be able to
follow the discussions better ! Unfortunately the
days only have 24 hours, as you know.

Couldn't you convince your "colisters" to speak
English (which is not my language either, but
which I can read, write and speak!) ;-)))

Would make a nice change from the dpreview
Olympus SLR forum (which is not the worst, but
can get quite heated and is a little bit
"bigotted" - is there such a word?).

Bernard