[OM] Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.

Subject: [OM] Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:36:00 -0700
Thanks Tom,

The problem is it can't keep track locally since there's no telling who used
which computer to upload. I can't play games with the local computer dates
because of other software grabbing data locally. I guess I'm stuck trying to
convince everyone to grab what's on the web _before_ they make any changes.
Software that can think for people who don't think could save some grief. I
suppose an automatic download at 4:00 am might avoid some of the problems. I
need to think about the problems that an automatic download could cause.
-jeff