[OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.

Subject: [OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: SyncBack, was Re: **SPAM** Re: Back up your data.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:56:51 -0700
Thanks Tom,

This is sounding very helpful since you've mentioned your website is/was
hosted in China. The default web upload I've been using doesn't preserve the
date on the new file. The date on the website copy is typically tomorrow. Is
there anything special that has to be done to have SynchBack cope with the
dates? In particular if two or three different machines are editing the web
does SynchBack preserve dates on uploads and figure out which way to copy?

TIA,
-jeff