[OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:19:22 -0400
Hey, I know: how about Tom piggybacks his D2X onto the OM Odyssey? I promise
to be *really* careful with it! (Speaking of which, where is the camera? Has
it started its journey yet? Is it guaranteed to arrive just after I leave
for my vacation?)

Tom, my best wishes to you and Debbie. Hope she's back at home soon enough.

Matthew Born