[OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not digital? (was: Confession time...)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:00:45 -0400
For smaller prints, I use an Epson 1280.  The gamut is incredbile and the
prints are stunning.

For larger prints, I have an Epson 7600.  The largest I've printed is 24
inches by 36 inches, which holds up even at surprisingly close viewing
distances.  Once I find more time, I'm going to print some panoramas that
should be in the 24 inches by 100 inches range.

7 shots, 12mp each -- stitched.

Unfortunately, Debbie's back in the hospital, so I'm not shooting.

Tom

From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>