[OM] Olympus Odyssey progress (was: Why not digital? et al)

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey progress (was: Why not digital? et al)
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:09:43 +1000
  Matthew Born wrote:
>Hey, I know: how about Tom piggybacks his D2X onto the OM Odyssey? I promise
>to be *really* careful with it! (Speaking of which, where is the camera? Has
>it started its journey yet? Is it guaranteed to arrive just after I leave
>for my vacation?)

Yep, the OM-1 has started the Odyssey.  It went to John Hermanson first for
a CLA then he put a couple of rolls through it.  Then it went to George S.
and I believe Skip Williams currently has it.

I've been going to send an update out to all participants but that got
delayed a bit.  I promise to do that on Sunday, more detail then.

Andrew McPhee
Olympus Odyssey coordinator
http://olympus-odyssey.com/