[OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:38:23 -0400
But I sometimes think we get carried away (because we can) and color
balance away the mood of the shot that was caught in the original light.
I actually prefer the bluish light in the original of Moose's example.
<<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Dessert.htm>.>

ps:
It looks much better with the background clutter at the top cropped off.

Chuck Norcutt