[OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:30:03 -0400
We eat with our eyes first.  But Moose, Lady Moose should have used the
Stylus 500 for the shot:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000340023752/

btw, yes I *do* take shots of the courses when I dine at high end
restaurants.  Regrettably, the C2000 doesn't have a cuisine mode, so
I'll switch to an OM. :-D

Earl