[OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V2 #190
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:58:14 -0400
LOL!  No bib, but maybe I should.  Seriously, _I_ am the one who seems
to need the bib.  I have a few C2000 shots of a meal at Hillebrand, but
they're not that great IMO.  Maybe with a bit of processing (how do I
start the GIMP again?) I'll post one or two if I can improve them.

I agree... I love such silliness.  But maybe it's only silly to us
"real" photographers.  People who buy those little digicams need stuff
like that because they really don't want to be bothered by what settings
they have to fiddle with for different applications.  Horses for
courses, but not a course in any of my meals...

Earl