[OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: don't be caught buying a phoney Olympus
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:00:15 -0400
'Phoney Oly'? Sounds like a cartoon character - LOL!!!
 Here in the U.S., this kind of activity also occurs in homes. Some people
run 'buying parties' featuring imitation merchandise that bear facsimiles of
original makers' logos. Someone invited my wife to one and I warned her
against going. Had she given me the name and location I likely would have
reported the crooks. Are people really that desperate to walk around with
'Coach' purses and 'Rolex' watches?
 ScottGee1