[OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but

Subject: [OM] Re: Thymerosol and autism, was: anything but
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:21:42 -0400
>> While I'm more than willing to concede that most of the drug industry is
>> probably a bunch of bad guys

Yeah, they're bad guys all right. Only have saved the lives of about half
the effing people on the effing planet. These are genuinely interesting
times. The people who do good things are portrayed as bad guys, and the reak
kranks who contribute nothing but hot air and recriminations and accusations
are somehow the good guys. As my old buddy Nero Wolfe used to say: Pfui!