[OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:33:55 -0700
I recently bought an eMachines T6212:

http://reviews.designtechnica.com/review2630.html

I got it new off the dreaded auction site for $450. It's certainly no
speed demon, but it is very upgradable. One of the coolest aspects is
that it has an AMD 939 socket, so you can replace the pokey 2 GHz
chip that comes with the machine with one of their new dual-core
chips when the price comes down.