[OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:35:07 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,
I don't know what your reason for building a system from scratch is, but if it
is money related, it is not worth.  I did some extensive search/trade study
before Christmas and ended up getting one from one of the big evil
corporations, because the savings ended up in the vicinity of $50.
If it were (I had "is" instead of "were originally, but was affraid that Dan
would come and slap me around for bad grammar...) for the experience, I would
say go for it.  It will be fun, but be prepared to spend some time on the phone
resolving some technical issues.
Boris

Yahoo! Sports