[OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: OT motherboard recommendations
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:54:19 -0400
I'd have to agree with Boris.  Personally, I'm a Dell user, and have owned
them for years. I only buy from their factory outlet, as the deals can be
incredible, they come with the full warranty and I've never gotten one that
did not appear to be brand new.  I just bought a Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop.
17" Wide screen, dual layer DVD burner, 1GB memory, Windows XP Media Center
edition, 80GB hard drive. 128MB ATI X300 with DVI and SVHS output,
integrated a/b/g wireless, in other words, all the goodies.  Priced out new
around $2000.  HP and Apple's competitive products were in the $2500-3000
range.

$1240 from the outlet.

You have to be patient, know exactly what you want and wait for the day that
the sale and the free shipping offerings overlap.

Tom