[OM] One more into the fold, or the perils of sniping

Subject: [OM] One more into the fold, or the perils of sniping
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:56:57 -0600
  Cameta have been selling off a bunch more ex-demo E1+14-54s, so I've
been setting snipes off and repeatedly missing the first lot. By the
time number 4 showed up I set the snipe and pretty much forgot about it
until I got home to check my email.

  This one hit. Woo! Alternatively, gulp; after not expecting to win any
of the auctions due to being too cheap, I just made it on this one and
now am realising that maybe I shouldn't have been buying so many bike
parts recently after all..

  Ah well, new toy, and I've got a relative's wedding to play with
portraits, and Niagra Falls is just down the road from there so I can
see how waterproof it really is..

  -- dan