[OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:41:28 +1200
I've had a similar experience. 2 years ago .

On the outward journey it was out of the airport terminal, down the stairs,
across the tarmac, up more stairs & into the aircraft.
On the return journey ( with the same airline, same aircraft, different airport
) they xray'd everything I had.

I'm doing the same journey, next week, with a different airline, this time. So
it will be interesting to what has changed.

David